6.17.2012

The Trip to DC

This post is late! Extremely late. Over three months late. I went to DC for 3 days and 2 nights at the beginning of March. Some of my pictures are below. Hope you enjoy.




There would have been more pictures from the Arlington Cemetery, but I had a bout of asthma and I had difficulty breathing.

If you look a little to the left in the clearing, you can see The White House!


In the middle of photo is The White House!







I copied a name off the Vietnam Wall and as we left, I snapped this picture of someone copying a name!

I have about 10 pictures of this squirrel. He was posing!




This man had a little hoop earring and he had the most gorgeous British accent. It was lovely!

The houses in Williamsburg were beautiful! I took about 50 pictures for each house!


I also went to a broadcasted NBA game between the Wizards and Cavaliers. I went to the Holocaust Museum (my favorite part)! We walked around a lot and it was freezing! It also snew on the morning of our last day! Oh and Taco Bell about 20 miles north from the North Carolina border sucks! They messed up my order 3 times!

-Bianca

1 comment: